It’s past time for you and me to take the phrase-
Don’t burn a pataka this Diwali, rather be oneSeriously??
As the festive season draws to a close, we’ve compiled a list of fashionistas from whom you can get some LIT Diwali inspiration!
1. Have you chosen your Diwali outfit yet? Don’t worry, Komal Pandey has given you not one, but six choices!
2. Mumbaikars, if you think your gaudy Diwali outfits are too loud to wear on the streets, Rajvee Gandhi will persuade you otherwise!
3. Is it even Diwali if your outfits don’t include a wide spectrum of colors? Here’s where you can get aesthetic inspo from:
4. Handcrafted embroidery in trendy colors will give you a culturally vibrant look this Diwali!
5. Fanciful floral prints never go out of vogue, so why not incorporate them in your Diwali outfit this year?
6. Ethnicity is the crux of every festive outfit, make sure you get it right!
7. 90s kids, it’s time to resurrect that era’s style and incorporate it in your Diwali outfit. Just like this:
8. It’s the season to be trendy but don’t let comfort go for a toss. Don your light, vogue-ish attire and slay this Diwali!
9. Who’s a better fashionista than your mom? Consider doing a mini collab with her at the forthcoming Diwali party!
10. The Diwali evenings are so stunning that you can’t help but feel to match with the surroundings’ beauty. This one really appeals to me.
11. A crimson red can never let you down, don your favorite saree and stay ‘lit’ this Diwali.
12. You shine brighter when you’re in sync with your partner’s fashion sense. Draw some inspo from here:
13. Remember the lehenga you wishlisted online but was too garish to don? Time to move it in your cart this Diwali!
14. Just Sid casually setting high standards for desi boys this Diwali (perhaps you can steal a look or two from him!)
15. Before you borrow Diwali outfit inspo from Manav Chhabra, perhaps help him pick one for himself?
16. Someone: How would you redefine vintage-era grace?
Me: Like this.
17. You may create a dazzling ensemble by pairing your attire with beautiful pieces of jewelry. This Diwali, make a statement in red!
18. Get your stunning look on point with a beautifully crafted yellow ensemble!
19. Take some fashion inspiration from here because sometimes Indo-western fusion is all you need!
20. This is what we call a visual depiction of ‘simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
So, What’s Your Plans for This Deepavali?