When we say we eat our faith, we mean it, and you don’t mess with our faith. It’s fine to experiment with new foods, but going too far with it is downright disgusting. Our faces are flushed red with rage as we compile a list of times the Internet ruined Indian food.
1. Three Idlis on Sticks Arranged on a Platter, With One Dipped in a Bowl of Sambar. Kulfi or Idli?
Daylight murder of idli, the way they ruin south indian food for me https://t.co/2RLVfcIu9d— Akshay (@Xtraordinary_11) October 1, 2021
2. Chocolate Cheese Dosa. I’m Sure It Doesn’t Work for the Desis.
Most awaited Dish— Minty Sharma🍹 (@MintOminty) July 9, 2021
Chocolate Cheese Dosa 😻😻 pic.twitter.com/kwrnbCW2ha
3. Daal, Chawal & Sabzi in A.. Glass? We Weren’t Ready for This Revolution.
I have always enjoyed a simple meal of daal, chawal.— Sanobar (@_Sanobar) April 27, 2019
And with some tomato cucumber salad.
In a plate. pic.twitter.com/k1o4Ng3yMC
4. Would Just Leave It Here…
5. End of Mankind.
6. This Is Disrespecting Both Indian Foods as Well as Mac and Cheese!
7. It’s the Thought Behind It That I Pity.
Tandoori chicken with spinach and pomegranate-feta-couscous salad! pic.twitter.com/pPWm3vnoJj— Liko, the Undead Aries 💀 (@PolOfSerenity) January 10, 2019
8. Upma Destroyed Brutally.
9. Birizza? Big No.
Not really. Birizza exists. It’s a cross between a pizza and a biryani.— Sanobar (@_Sanobar) March 4, 2019
Ok bye. pic.twitter.com/PhgCF8wTZu
10. Need Independence From These Innovations.
British people ruining Indian food since 1947 pic.twitter.com/qQrp2nE44o— M (@phoebewbridg) June 5, 2020
11. Mom, Take Me Back Home.
Chocolate biryani pic.twitter.com/B7vcucQ0M3— harry 🚩 (@hariputtar2_0) October 5, 2021
12. Take Oreo Away From My Halwaai, Please…
Orea ice cream samosa anyone? 🍦🥄 pic.twitter.com/3kJthRfoOO— Hamza (@boybawarchi) May 4, 2020
I Guess You Won’t Throw Up…. 😛